INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information includes any individually identifiable information and any associated information (such as (1) a persistent identifier, customer number, MAC or IP address, or other identifier; (2) device information and operating system; and (3) demographics, preferences and interests information; when such information is associated with individually identifiable information). Individually identifiable information that we may collect on a Site includes an individual’s first and last name; payment information including credit card numbers; a street, mailing or e-mail address; a personal identifier that reveals an individual’s e-mail address; precise location data; a telephone number; or other unique identifier which may identify you over time. Personal Information includes any information defined as personally identifiable information under applicable law.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATIon
“Non-Personal Information” includes any information which is not Personal Information that Prospect Jewelers collects including, but not limited to, the following categories:
- Demographics and Preferences Information
Prospect Jewelers collects information regarding your demographics, preferences, and interests to help identify and analyze our target market and generally tailor our Sites and advertisements.
- General Browsing Information and Server Logs
Prospect Jewelers automatically gathers information about where you go on a Site and certain information about your device (such as your IP address or device ID when not associated with personally identifiable information). This information helps us improve and manage our business operations, determine which areas of the Sites are most visited, and provide a quality online shopping experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products you prefer.
- Cookies, Web Beacons, and other Tracking Devices
Prospect Jewelers’ Sites also use a variety of cookies and other tracking devices to help us make our site more responsive to your needs and deliver a more personalized online experience. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests. To opt out of these ads, please click here.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The primary ways in which we collect your Personal Information through the Sites includes:
- Directly from you when you purchase a product on a Site or when you complete or enter any forms, promotions, contests, or messages through a Site.
- Directly from you when you request to receive marketing and promotional messages. To stop receiving these messages see “Opt-Out and Unsubscribe”.
- Automatically as you navigate through a Site. Information collected automatically generally does not consist of Personal Information when collected, but may become Personal Information when such information is associated with Personal Information.
We may combine the Personal Information we collect with other information we possess to verify, update or complete the information we have about you from time to time.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Prospect Jewelers uses the Personal Information that we collect about you:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To present and personalize the Sites and notify you of changes to a Site.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To, unless you opt-out, send you marketing and promotional messages for special offers involving our own or our partner’s goods and services that may be of interest to you. To stop receiving these messages see “Opt-Out and Unsubscribe”.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Sites.
- To improve our Sites, services, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For our general business administrative and oversight purposes.
- For any other purpose with your prior consent.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose any Personal Information that we collect or you provide through a Site:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To our agents, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (such as shipping orders, completing credit checks, maintaining a Site, etc.) for their use in completing services on our behalf.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To any other party if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Prospect Jewelers, our customers or others. This includes sharing information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your prior consent.
We may use or disclose any non-individually identifiable information (including aggregated information) about our users that we collect and any Non-Personal Information without restriction.
OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of receiving certain electronic marketing and promotional messages from us. If you wish to opt-out or unsubscribe from these marketing messages then you should follow the unsubscribe instructions in the applicable message (see below for SMS unsubscribe) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 203-758-4666. Note: removal from our e-mail marketing list will not prevent you from receiving confirmation messages for orders you place or other information you request on a Site. Although we will promptly begin removing your name from our e-mail marketing lists after receiving your request, for a limited period of time you may still receive messages from us for that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
ACCESSING, CHANGING, OR REQUESTING REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
If at any time you would like to request access to or change any Personal Information that you have provided to Prospect Jewelers, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by calling 203-758-4666. Please include your full name, street and email address, telephone number, and password (if applicable) in any message to ensure we can identify all of your information that we collected. We may not accommodate a request to change or remove information if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
minorS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Sites are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or through any Site. Prospect Jewelers does not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use any of the Sites. If Prospect Jewelers learns that it has collected or received any personal information from a person under 18 other than in accordance with law, Prospect Jewelers will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented commercially appropriate measures intended to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure in conformance with industry standards. Any orders, including payment and Personal Information submitted as part of an order, are encrypted using SSL technology on our server. Note that we are not responsible for devices, applications, or other programs located on your device or connection which may intercept your information. It is our policy to not send sensitive information, such as a credit card number, via email. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that is transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have a password for access to certain parts of a Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You may not share your password with anyone.
Prospect Jewelers may change this policy from time to time. By your continued use of a Site after we make changes, you are deemed to accept of those changes, so please review the policy periodically for updates.